Our Secure Private Online Shopping Catalog www.topshopgunshop.biz Has over 8000
Guns for sale and 10,000 accessories at discount pricing in real time inventory to browse through. Offering our customers a choice in quality
guns and firearms accessories, from major firearms manufacturers. Our customers are able to find what they are looking for at Top Shot Gun Shop LLC, in real time inventory. Offering our customers a choice in quality
guns and firearms accessories, from major firearms manufacturers. Our customers are able to find what they are looking for at Top Shot Gun Shop LLC.
We are committed to offering the highest quality products at reasonable prices. We provide honest, competent service in addition to great customer support. Take our truly friendly and knowledgeable sales staff, combine that with a great selection of guns, laser sights, and accessories, then add low prices. You then have a winning combination. That's why our customers say, Top Shot Gun Shop is one of the best gun shops. We go the extra mile to give you the type of products and service that keeps customers coming back.
1. Don't Be Impulsive Impulsiveness and guns do not mix. It's like mixing drugs and alcohol. If you cannot control your aggressive impulses or your rage, you probably should not carry a gun. Hot heads get in trouble add a gun, and you have the makings of a news flash. You must learn to stop, think, and act appropriately.
2. Don't Advertise Don't let people know what kind of gun you're carrying, where you are toting it, or even that you are carrying at all. You don't want anyone to have the drop on you. You want to retain the element of surprise your trump card. If you want to advertise for your favorite gun manufacturer, become a gun writer or apply for a PR job in the firearms industry.
3. Don't Develop "Gun Courage" Have you ever heard of "canned courage?" Have you ever heard of anything good coming of it?
"Gun courage" is destructive. Never think you should go anywhere with a gun (unless you have no other choice), where you would not dare to go without one. We do not carry to intimidate, except to intimidate a violent criminal into finding something to do other than preying on you.
4. Don't Ever Lose Your Gun! Practice sound weapon retention. You cannot afford to lose your gun. If anyone other than someone you authorize gets their mitts on your gun, you are in for big trouble! So, carry in a secure retention holster. If you have trouble with this, consider pocket carry. It is the easiest way to securely tote a concealed handgun out of sight.
5. Don't Become Complacent Complacency is bad for your health. Don't rest on your laurels. Shooting is a perishable skill. So practice regularly. Inspect and clean your guns regularly. Stay vigilant to your surroundings. Survive.